outputs Vision and connect
Good day, dear colleagues.

I have a few questions about LifeDomus Vision.
Didn't want to create multiple themes in different branches. If questions can not combine - do not judge strictly, I'm a newbie :-)

1. On my Vision has 2 HDMI outputs and 3 USB ports. Could you explain - what are they?

2. Can I use HDMI output as a video source?

3. Can I use USB ports for device control, for example via an adapter USB-COM?

4. In the Multimedia Management has a section "cameras".
I can only connect IP camera? Or I can use a cheap USB webcam?

5. Could you describe the algorithm to obtain feedback from the devices are controlled via RS232 using GlobalCache IP2RS? I can't understand the principle of recording in a variable and output variable values on the screen of the iPad.
Répondre
Hi Greg,

The HDMI ports are not available on the server. If you plug a screen on it you will see a little interface to change the network parameters and to reboot it.
The USB port can be use with RS232 adaptator for controlling some devices.
Unfortunately, you can't use the USB port for camera, it's only IP camera that could be use on Lifedomus.

For the feedback, you have documentation on our website but only in French, so I will prepare a little exemple in English later in the week.

Julien
Répondre
I was hoping I would be able to use HDMI ports)

Very happy that I can use USB) do you know where to find USB ports in the connectors manager? Maybe it "Universal -> Universal RS232 -> Universal RS232"?

Could you tell me what models of IP cameras 100% compatible?

Thank you very much) I'll wait)
Répondre
Some wireless protocols use USB Gateway like EnOcean, Zwave and Zigbee. For these protocols you can plug usb gateway directly on the server.

If you have a specific RS232 device, yes you can use Universal RS232 connector to communicate with.

For the camera, every mjpg cameras are compatible with Lifedomus. We have a discover for these brand: Sony, Panasonic, Vivotek, Axis, Gigamedia, Logitech and Mobotix.
Répondre
Hi greg,

I send you by mail the documentation about the little example.

Julien
Répondre

Sujets apparemment similaires...
Sujet Auteur Réponses Affichages Dernier message
  Demande d'aide Tyxal+ et LD Vision aussillou 18 31,366 03-07-2018, 08:00 PM
Dernier message: charlyton
  Radiateurs avec Living Connect de Danfoss aussillou 3 7,874 10-24-2016, 08:48 AM
Dernier message: Hsd

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)